Part-Time Cooking Service
Are you looking for Part-Time Cooking Service in Singapore? Singaporeans live busy lifestyles. Simple pleasures like home-cooked meals are scarce. However, there is a way to enjoy this treat every once in a while. Seeking help from a part-time cooking service agency is the solution. Usually, these companies have skilled workers who can do the job. They are often part-time maids with the ability to cook. Now you can have someone to help you around the house, including meal preparations. How can one get started in availing of a part-time cooking service? Check out the details below.
Why Avail of Part-Time Cooking Service?
Availing of a part-time cooking service saves you a lot of time and is high value for money. One advantage is you do not need to go to the supermarket. The hired help can do it for you. List up the things needed for the preferred menu. They can personally check the ingredients and guarantee that it is fresh and top-notch. You will also not need to put the groceries away. The helper can arrange that. They can also conduct vegetable, fruit, fish, poultry, and other meat cleaning before placing them in the refrigerator.
The next good takeaway is they will do the cooking. They can peel, slice, or chop the meat and vegetables. These tasks consume a lot of time and effort. Instead of exerting effort on these, you can rest or spend quality time with family members. Once the dish is ready, you can enjoy a hearty meal. Please be sure to maximize your satisfaction by giving pointers to the helper. Giving specific recipes is appreciated. Be sure to notify the personnel of any allergies they should be wary of. You can keep tabs on the family eating a balanced and healthy meal.
The variety of food your family can have is limitless. It saves you the cost of dining out or ordering takeout. Aside from cooking, depending on the agreement with the agency, the helper can clean up after cooking. It includes clearing the table countertops, clearing the trash after cooking, and cleaning kitchen utensils. Not only are you stuffed, but the kitchen is also sparkly clean.
In terms of the monthly budget, it saves a lot. You only need to pay a portion of their time. Unlike full-time maids, you tend to pay for their idle hours. It also saves you the trouble of allocating lodging and other basic needs of the helper.
Information that your Part-Time Cooking Service Personnel must Know:
- Provide a menu plan. It can be daily, weekly, or monthly based on your preference. Indicate if it is vegan, low sugar, low fat, high protein, or whatever you prefer.
- Food allergies of family members or guests. It is to prevent health issues related to food.
- The name of the supermarket you often visit and a shopping list. So they can manage the food budget just like you. If you like specific brands of food products, indicate it also.
- Familiarize them with the kitchen. They should know where the cooking tools are, what is inside the cupboards, and where you throw the trash.
- There might be food supplies that are near the expiration date. Inform them about it so it won’t get used. Otherwise, it might lead to food poisoning.
- If you have portions for pets, give specific instructions about it too.
How to Choose a Part-Time Cooking Service?
Are you wondering how to pick the best part-time cooking service? It all begins with checking out the agencies offering it. Here is a short list of what you should look into to verify a reliable company.
- The agency must have a license and is certified. It includes CASE accreditation and Ministry of Manpower policies compliance. Otherwise, it will be considered illegal.
- The company drafts contracts with clients and offers fair wage rates to its employees.
- The service provider’s website and social media pages have many good reviews and high ratings.
- The prices for each service are reasonable and affordable.
- The part-time service has a high retention rate in its workforce. It means the treatment of personnel is fair.
- It has a fair share of repeat clients availing its services.
How are Part-Time Cooking Services Workers get Paid?
The part-time cooking services employees in Singapore salary pay via the following schemes:
- Hourly basic pay.
- Hourly basic pay plus allowances.
- Total working hours per day.
- Total working hours per week.
- Total working days per week.
- Total working days per month.
It will depend on the contract draft by the agency, client, and worker involvement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who is qualified to be employed as part-time cooking service personnel?
Only legal residents of Singapore are allowed to do part-time work. These include Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. Foreign workers are limited to the employer written on their work permit.
2. What are the maximum work hours a part-time worker does?
Like cooking services, a part-time worker can work thirty-five hours per week. It should be within this number.
3. Can part-time workers receive overtime or holiday pay?
Yes, part-time workers also have overtime and holiday pay.
4. Can I repeatedly request a cooking service part-timer to help me at home?
Yes, you can repeatedly make a request. Inform the agency in advance so they can schedule it accordingly. Of course, do not part-timers have rest days. If your request schedule overlaps, your appointment might not push through.
Part-Time Cooking Service – Final Thoughts:
Healthy meals are necessary for maintaining a body free of ailments. It can also be a source of mental stability. Since proper nutrition balances both body in mind. If you are too busy to prepare nutritious food, seek the help of part-time cooking services. Since the employees for this task are local and aware of the Singaporean lifestyle, they can easily relate to your needs. It is like having a close relative help you at home regularly.
They give you the luxury to rest and enjoy good quality home-cooked meals. It is also cost-effective as the pay is as low as an hourly rate. There is no need to pay for idle time. And if you are not satisfied, the agency can quickly switch workers. Your satisfaction is highly prioritized and guaranteed.
Are you seeking a professional and reliable part-time cooking service in Singapore? Contact us today to find out more!